Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77310 - 09/04/04 04:43 PM Re: Prayers for all
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Marc,

I totally agree, I think many nights of what others may be going through, even the one's we never meet, but who are out there, the little one's going through it every night, nobody to hear.

I think of all the loneliness, the despair, and pain of others, I also see the kindness, and the sharing of good things.

The power of prayer, is a powerful tool, it does work, I know this, and I pray for all.

PS I never thought such a site could ever exist, with the type of people here, you are all brilliant deep thinking and diverse individuals, who really inspire me, truly a unique "gang".
I have learned so much here, even if it can be depressing sometimes, it is good to share even the most terrible things.

peace to all

ste

#77311 - 09/04/04 05:28 PM Re: Prayers for all
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Amen!

I have been part of - both as an active "pray-er" and "pray-ee" - some wonderful prayer circles throughout my life.

I have reached the point where, rather than quibbling over the the nature of the Divine, I can soak up, and be within, the Mystery.

Kenn

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

#77312 - 09/07/04 10:00 PM Re: Prayers for all
daniel_ Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Thank you. I am certainly one of those people who needs prayers. Particularly now.

For the last month I have been in therapy, but 45 minutes once a week--well--I wish I could hire the guy full time.

Anyway, I am new here and you don't know me. But any prayers are appreciated.

#77313 - 09/10/04 07:19 PM Re: Prayers for all
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Daniel,

you will get your prayers answered, you will never find the miracle, he is very sparing with those, suppose the miracle thing, is probably, kept for those so much more in need.

Maybe, though, the miracle is that you are still here, and hopefully for the rest of your natural life, I just hope he makes it so much more bearable, and takes away some of the s**t.

I pray for you, and everyone caught up in this self angerness, that you can thrive, and get out o f the mess, that you should never be part of,

take care

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.