Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
3 registered (JayBro, 2 invisible), 63 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62526 Topics
438164 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77275 - 08/22/04 12:56 PM Just thoughts today
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

There members here, so much persons here, who have mental pains. There persons here who even cause pain to each other. It is mistakes, we all make mistakes. There persons here right now in physical pain, and others in much fear. I just want for prayers and good thoughts for them. And I know it is maybe not something people would want do. But I want also to give my prayers to the persons who hurt us, who make us to be here. I pray that they will feel somehow, learn somehow, enough that they are not doing this to others, and will not. They are creation of God also.

andrei

#77276 - 08/22/04 01:44 PM Re: Just thoughts today
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Andrei that is a beautiful thought.

Prayers, wishes, and hugs to all that need them.

Thank you,
Bill

#77277 - 08/22/04 03:47 PM Re: Just thoughts today
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Andrei

We all should forgive, even the one's who give pain, just as those with pain need forgiveness.

Nice sentiment

I hope they don't hurt so much, the people who are also going through so much pain.

I pray that they all learn to feel the pain of others, and learn from their mistakes

take care

ste

#77278 - 08/23/04 04:19 PM Re: Just thoughts today
SeeingMe Offline

Loc: USA
God bless you Andrei!

#77279 - 08/23/04 11:53 PM Re: Just thoughts today
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, Andrei, once again you cause some of us to think about how we react to what has happened to us.
You're much further along than I am in the forgiving or praying for, "mine enemies," department.
I will join you in the positive force of thinking positively and praying for our brothers and families who are walking through the valley of the shadow, however.
I hope that you know that some of those good thoughts and prayers are for you, too.

You remind me of how much I waste in energy of not thinking more positively about those around me; those who help and those who have hindered.

Take with you tonight the thought of one who is grateful for you and your contribution here.

Brother David

#77280 - 09/02/04 07:49 PM Re: Just thoughts today
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Andrei,

I pray he takes away the pain, and also takes away the hurt and pain in the World, it was never meant to be this way. Somedays the pain it all too much, but we get this way, we are here, still to be good, and hope we are with good people, who care.

I pray, I pray for all the children also in Russia who are being held hostage, by terrorists, I just pray, they can be safe, I know, we all would give our own lives, just to protect any one of those kids, but they are hurt, they need our prayers, they need hope, that the situstion can come to a peaceful ending.

Please pray for an ending, to this, surely it was never part of life for any of them, but just as we surely know, we can be with them in spirit, and just hope they make it.

Please Pray, I ask God, to put so much joy, back into the World, just as he always wanted it to be, but, sadly, people still want to hurt others in this World.

Nobody has a right to do this to kids, and hey, I am not blaming you, because you are Russian, it is just that, I don't like seeing kids hurt for any reason, they are not part of any cause, they are the future, the one's who have their whole life in front of them, they don't need the mental abuse.

I hope one day, we can be rid of all abuse, most of us did that, if we abuse, we just carry the cycle.

take care Adrei

my prayers are with you

I hope the World gets to be safer place

ste

#77281 - 09/04/04 07:42 AM Re: Just thoughts today
Shawn_L35 Offline

Andrei

You always amaze me. I am so proud to know you. To learn from you as we all do. You have been through so much pain and abuse in your past and present, yet you still have it in your heart to ask for forgiveness for those who have hurt us. You open eyes here. You are a miracle. So much wisdom for someone so young still. Most times it seems as you know more than the wisest of people.

Yes, I will pray for them and I will pray for you as always. I am here when you need me.

ya teybya lyublyu,

Shawn

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.