Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447978 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77203 - 07/01/04 06:32 AM Needing forgiveness
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

A person, a kind person, a good person, he die because I can not speak. I could not tell him I do not blame him. I could not tell him it not his fault. The one person I tell anything of this, he say God forgive me. But I do not know that. I need him forgive me for being such coward. I am sorry, so very sorry, please know how sorry I am.

\:\(

andrei

#77204 - 07/01/04 08:06 AM Re: Needing forgiveness
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Andrei,

You did nothing wrong. It is not for you to "save" anyone else. You were a boy when they abused you. You were a frightened child.

Now you are learning to be safe and you are facing the fear. You are beating it. It is not "wrong" that you do this now and not before.

Please be good to yourself. Do not try to accept blame which really is not yours.

Thanks,

Joe

#77205 - 07/01/04 02:01 PM Re: Needing forgiveness
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Andrei,

I could say "I forgive you." If it would take your pain away, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

It would be a lie, though, because you have nothing to forgive.

I responded to something you wrote elsewhere. Please read it. I'd be repeating myself, but it IS important for you to hear, I think.

I can't forgive you something that isn't yours, but I can love you. And I do love you, my friend, my brother.

I will always, because you do me.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.