Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (Obi), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77198 - 06/30/04 11:54 PM I was Baptised, tonight!
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
I was Baptized tonight with over 40 others! The whole church was singing, "Sing Your Praise To The Lord!" a very upbeat song that I love, during my turn! That made it even more special for me!

The "HIGH" I felt was wonderful! I have wanted to do this as I finally got to know God 18 months ago. I think the figurative "washing away of the sins" will also help me in my healing process!

Dear God, Today, please help me to get to know you better and love you more! Amen!

To all of you, My Brothers, Sisters, Friends, EVERYONE reading this, may God Bless You and help you or your loved one on the road to healing, we ALL have a long way to go! We will get there!

Peace! Hope! Love!

TJ \:\)

#77199 - 06/30/04 11:59 PM Re: I was Baptised, tonight!
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
(((((((((((((TJ)))))))))))))))

Wow, man, that is GREAT news! Am so glad and proud for you tonight! Will say an extra prayer tonight thanking God for you and His Grace!

#77200 - 07/01/04 12:32 AM Re: I was Baptised, tonight!
subdeacon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
May God richly bless you my brother!

AMEN!

Philip

"By way of trials and sufferings we must purify the divine image in us...for it is by reforging our senses in the furnace of our trials that we free them from defilement and assume our royal dignity. --Abba Philimon

#77201 - 07/20/04 01:23 PM Re: I was Baptised, tonight!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
TJ

Thanks for sharing your experience, we are probably here today because God wanted it that way.

May not have thought so at the time,but my faith intervened so many times throughout this, that I am sure God was there on every occasion I needed him and God did I, and so did we all whether we had faith or not, we survived.

God bless

ste \:\)

#77202 - 07/26/04 02:23 PM Re: I was Baptised, tonight!
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
Congratulations on being baptized, and welcome to the family in Christ. I believe you are right the symbolic washing away of the sins absolves you of everything, and knowing that can truly help with the healing process. It is great you have accepted the Lord God as your own personal God.

Congrats again!!!

Peace in Christ,
scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.