Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (lostsoul824, sorryson, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447613 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77162 - 06/17/04 11:19 PM Re: Going back to church
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Marc,

Good luck with the church! I hope you can find the peace you are searching for.
Casey

#77163 - 06/18/04 10:08 PM Re: Going back to church
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Marc,

I hope this works out for you! You know what God means to me. I, too, hope you find the peace and healing you are looking for.

Keep an open mind, take it slowly, ask Him for guidance.

Love and Peace!

God Bless You!

TJ

#77164 - 07/19/04 07:26 PM Re: Going back to church
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Marc

I went to my cathedral in Liverpool and walked around all the little chapels in the alcoves.

Every one holds a story about peace, famine, war etc.,

One chapel i got to was for the babies who have died in birth, or been aborted, what a horrible abusive word, it is to me, it made me feel for them poor babies, never given a chance.

I see a chapel there that I stood under as a child so many years ago, where God was casting light on all of his disciples, a mosaic taken from my local church, that I prayed so much under as a child to take this pain away, it really was a bag of mixed blessings and emotions.

It's never so far back that I don't recover the emotions as that of that deeply scarred kid, and found so much peace, we need innner peace to survive, and not so much dwell on the past, when we "accept the hurt of the past" then we move on.

We all need to see good beyond evil and strengthen our will to make the World a better place, there is no real answer, but imagine if it never really happened as we all do, thru this shit, could we be better people, I will let you be the judge.

love

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.