Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jacob S, Obi, lapchinj, ScottSmith, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63191 Topics
441852 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77152 - 06/14/04 12:44 PM To sorrowful mother
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is too much bad things happening to good persons here right now. ALways, we have had bad in the past. But this is bad that happens now, bad emotions, bad health, bad other problems. I always reserve prayers for friends, for family, for good people I have met here. But I again am praying to the sorrowful mother, to take some of the bad, to make more light the hearts, and to guide the sadness into light. \:\(

#77153 - 06/25/04 02:58 PM Re: To sorrowful mother
SeeingMe Offline

Loc: USA
AMEN! You are a good man with a beautiful spirit ak. Sending prayers your way as well.

#77154 - 06/26/04 12:15 AM Re: To sorrowful mother
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

TJ

#77155 - 07/01/04 12:53 AM Re: To sorrowful mother
subdeacon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Andrei,

Your posting has reminded me of my old parish, Our Lady the Joy of All Who Sorrow. What a beautiful icon that is. I have a small copy of it here at home.

Thanks again. May the Bogoroditsa pray bring you many joys through her intercessions.

Blagoslovenie! (I know I got the Slavonic wrong, but you know what I mean!)

in XC
Philip

"By way of trials and sufferings we must purify the divine image in us...for it is by reforging our senses in the furnace of our trials that we free them from defilement and assume our royal dignity. --Abba Philimon

#77156 - 07/22/04 02:26 PM Re: To sorrowful mother
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Andrei

I always pray for those I see here, and the one's I have not met, I pray for an end to the suffering of every little one, today and tomorrow

I pray for an end to it, our prayers will not go unanswered

Peace

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.