Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, AlexT, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63183 Topics
441802 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77138 - 06/12/04 12:38 PM Re: An open letter to God
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Marc,

I understand all of your thoughts and feelings expressed here. Please continue to try to dialogue with Our Father! He will not hurt you. Our religious lives are filled with mixed and confusing messages. I KNOW He loves you and wants a wonderful relationship with you!

Take Care, My Brother!

PEACE and LOVE,

TJ

#77139 - 06/13/04 12:48 AM Re: An open letter to God
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Marc,

Faith for me has been a long struggle. I was angry with God most of my childhood and teens. But, circumstances have shown me His love.

I now believe in Him and His love. I hope He shows you all the love you need and deserve. But, please, be patient. God's ways can be confusing, but to hell with the "holy men" who condemn you. They are faulted, and do not clearly see our Father's love.

Peace be with you, my brother!
Casey

#77140 - 06/14/04 01:23 AM Re: An open letter to God
louie Offline

Loc: philippines
hi,

I guess hating God would do us no good.
For me what I did was I surrendered all to him, all my hate, all the ill feelings I have in the past. I already forgiven all the people who hurt me. After I did that. I flet free... as if every burden I have felt on the past was gone.

That is how God's grace works.

I hope that you would find that kind of feeling too.

God bless..

#77141 - 06/14/04 08:27 AM Re: An open letter to God
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Dear Marc,
you need to find Him and to get to know Him much better.

Be aware of this:
He is omnipotent in everything except one thing: He never, never can stop loving you. You, your attitude or anyone/anything else can not change this.

And this is the biggest love that we can imagine. Isn't it great!

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.