Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77114 - 05/28/04 11:25 PM Baptized - Again
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
I was borna nd baptized a Catholic, but we were never Catholics .. you know what I mean?

I found Jesus about two years ago, it was the first time that I opened my heart and soul to Him. I never knew what he could do for us, or what he had done.

I am a Christian at a WONDERFUL church in St. Louis County. At the end of June I will be Baptized, my choice now, not my parents. I feel like this will be chance to be cleansed of all of my sins and to strengthen my relationship with the Lord.

I am very excited!

God Bless!

PEACE!

TJ

#77115 - 05/29/04 05:30 AM Re: Baptized - Again
mrsunshineguy Offline

Loc: Texas
That is great. It was so scary for me, that I could not do it "right." Sort of like the water would be like on the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

I really tormented myself over it, and ducked a couple of good opportunities. I wound getting baptized as sort of a joke by my girlfriend when we went through Canada and Michigan. We did the five Great Lakes in five days.

We called it the "Heather the Baptist Great Lake Tour." I said we should get T-shirts printed, but we figured that might offend someone.

At any rate where there is the will, He finds a way. And I just laughed and laughed about it. Not so scary after all, but very happy.

See you,

Sunshine

#77116 - 05/29/04 12:49 PM Re: Baptized - Again
SeeingMe Offline

Loc: USA
Good for you TJ! \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.