Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, JW1230, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77114 - 05/28/04 11:25 PM Baptized - Again
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
I was borna nd baptized a Catholic, but we were never Catholics .. you know what I mean?

I found Jesus about two years ago, it was the first time that I opened my heart and soul to Him. I never knew what he could do for us, or what he had done.

I am a Christian at a WONDERFUL church in St. Louis County. At the end of June I will be Baptized, my choice now, not my parents. I feel like this will be chance to be cleansed of all of my sins and to strengthen my relationship with the Lord.

I am very excited!

God Bless!

PEACE!

TJ

#77115 - 05/29/04 05:30 AM Re: Baptized - Again
mrsunshineguy Offline

Loc: Texas
That is great. It was so scary for me, that I could not do it "right." Sort of like the water would be like on the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

I really tormented myself over it, and ducked a couple of good opportunities. I wound getting baptized as sort of a joke by my girlfriend when we went through Canada and Michigan. We did the five Great Lakes in five days.

We called it the "Heather the Baptist Great Lake Tour." I said we should get T-shirts printed, but we figured that might offend someone.

At any rate where there is the will, He finds a way. And I just laughed and laughed about it. Not so scary after all, but very happy.

See you,

Sunshine

#77116 - 05/29/04 12:49 PM Re: Baptized - Again
SeeingMe Offline

Loc: USA
Good for you TJ! \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.