Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (myrlin), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446682 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77111 - 05/28/04 05:37 PM Far away
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Often I am not comfortable in my town's church.
(It is a small town with only one church.)
The thing is that one man, few years ago, when I had 16, tried to catch me in his flat. He is always there. He didn't abuse me because I already had that kind of experience so was able to escape a trap. Anyway when I see him I am always aware how bad life can be and how far from God I am even in his building.
And, yes, sometimes in church I still can fill his look on my beck and fill really bad and strange because of it.

#77112 - 05/28/04 11:21 PM Re: Far away
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Ivo,

Do not let him keep you from Him! I know this is easier for me to say than for you to do, but you need to keep your close relationship with God! I feel very sorry for you in the small town setting!

Hang in there!

PEACE and God Bless!

TJ

#77113 - 05/31/04 08:15 AM Re: Far away
subdeacon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Greetings on the Day of the Holy Spirit (the day after Pentecost) Ivo!

First of all, does the priest know about this man...that he is a threat to the parishoners (especially the children)?

Today's>
"By way of trials and sufferings we must purify the divine image in us...for it is by reforging our senses in the furnace of our trials that we free them from defilement and assume our royal dignity. --Abba Philimon

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.