Thank you Mike.

I would like to take a moment to praise ABCD. Though our opinions and understanding are at odds, he has clearly made a real effort to seek God. We are told that if we make a full effort, God will count it as perfect. Too many times, Christians get so hung up on small things, they loose sight of what is really important. They tend to beat each other up to the point of demeaning God and the benefits of living a Christian lifestyle. It makes void the joy and freedom being saved brings when they argue and fight.

Having a different ideal over something small like homosexuality shouldn’t put two men who are trying to serve God at odds. No two will ever totally agree on a book as complex as the Bible, and I feel it is very important I recognize an honest effort when I see it. The God I love, and who loves the world and His children is patient and long suffering. He is not looking forward to condemning anyone, and is working hard to give all a fair chance. Someone motivated by love will surely judge a man by his true worth and character, and small details will only be annoyances. The effort counts for a lot with our Father. There are points that matter at particular moments in time, but that time is not yet, and for the moment we all serve the same God, the same saviour, and that point is not homosexuality.