Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443098 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76748 - 03/03/03 09:13 PM Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
S. I confess to Almighty God, to Blessed Mary ever Virgin, to Blessed Michael the Archangel, to Blessed John the Baptist, to the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, to all the angels and saints, and to you my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word, deed.(here one strikes one's breast three times) through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault, and I ask Blessed Mary ever Virgin, Blessed Michael the Archangel, Blessed John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, all the Angels and Saints, and you my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God

P. May Almighty God have mercy on you, forgive you your sins, and bring you to everlasting life.
S. Amen

P. May the Almighty and Merciful Lord grant us pardon, + absolution, and remission of our sins.
S. Amen.

P. Turn to us, O God, and bring us life.
S. And Your people will rejoice in You.
P. Show us, Lord, Your mercy.
S. And grant us Your salvation

P. O Lord, hear my prayer.
S. And let my cry come to You.
P. May the Lord be with you.
S. And with your spirit.

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#76749 - 03/03/03 09:24 PM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Orodo, we all either sin, if we believe in God, OR we fail in some way to be our best selves to others, so we ask forgiveness.

No need to feel as though quilt is 99% of your life or anyones life. Read Jh 10:10

Bob

#76750 - 03/06/03 06:05 PM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
moo2 Offline

Loc: pottsboro,texas
Orodo,
Do you just confess your sins or do you repent or turn from your sin to the Lord?
If you truly turn from your sin you our Lord does not see them again.
So who is it making you feel guilt???? SATAN.
The Lord gives us power over Satan. I still do not understand completely, but the name Jesus has power if we say Jesus with complete faith and trust. Just trust Him + life will be better. Not purfect, just better.
IN CHRIST'S HOLY NAME,
Kim

#76751 - 03/07/03 11:34 PM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
Les_Angry Offline
MaleSurvivor

John 8:10-12

Jesus looked up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again."

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

#76752 - 03/08/03 02:46 PM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
moo2 Offline

Loc: pottsboro,texas
Les-Angery,
good quoting>

#76753 - 03/08/03 10:44 PM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
TY les and moo

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#76754 - 03/10/03 04:17 AM Re: Why do I feel like i have to pray this one so much
Les_Angry Offline
MaleSurvivor

You're right, thanks Kim

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.