Please Note: When I refer to spirituality below, I am referring to any & every kind of spirituality
or religion or belief system or faith or philosopy of life or whatever one wants to call it.

I have been agnostic if not atheist, hedonist & humanist, dabbled in the occult, experimented with Eastern religions thru meditation, and been a part of four different Christian denominations.

My hope is that survivors of all religions & spiritualities will freely share out of these & out of their own spirits as survivors and that we will all in our diversity share mutual support.

One desire I have for this forum is that all can come here and share about how their spirituality & their spirit may have suffered becuz of sexual abuse, and also about any spiritual abuse they may have suffered.

Another desire I have for this forum is that all can come here and share about how their spirit & spirituality may have been a source of strength for them in the face of sexual abuse, and also about any spiritual encouragements & blessings they found not so much becuz of but in the midst of the abuse.

All survivors are encouraged to come here & share out of your spirit, the spirit of a survivor!

Victor