Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63566 Topics
444125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76625 - 12/10/02 09:56 PM WTF is this all about?
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
Could someone please investigate this and tell me who is responsible for it and why they HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT SURVIVORS?

http://www.couragerc.net/index.html

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#76626 - 12/10/02 11:11 PM Re: WTF is this all about?
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hello O,

Well, I looked at the site. They claim to be a group of people who have a way of making homosexuals straight--and they claim to be officially blessed by the Vatican.

What they show as proof of acceptance by the Vatican is not any kind of official statemtn. They quote a Fr. John Harvey OSFS. It is my recollection that Harvey was a priest with a ministry to the gay community.

Sounds to me like they are a group of rather well off mental patients who dabble in their new brand of morality. Appaarently, none of them took their meds the day they put together their site.

I recommend you don't seek out these kinds of sites, since they probably count our hits as proof that God is leading people to their site.

Bob :rolleyes:

#76627 - 12/10/02 11:48 PM Re: WTF is this all about?
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
Thanks I thought maybe i was being led there by BVM. I been thinkin She been tryin to tell me something. You make me realize this is not it. Thanks.

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#76628 - 12/11/02 10:36 PM Re: WTF is this all about?
gg1978 Offline

Hehehe.. To think at one time i even considered doing something like that.. Shows how far i've come, i guess.. Then again i'm not a Christian anymore, more like an agnostic..

I do think they are deluded though.. ;\)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.