Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (Nothing Man, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64196 Topics
447987 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76549 - 04/22/02 03:09 PM Growing up is so hard.
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
It is said that there is an electron so small, that it goes around atoms.
This electron is also what gives us our light, to see by. Millions or billions or how about trillion billions of them just to see a new morning or to have a nice day, even after the sun sets, more of those electrons keep on going all around us, and I haven't been able to see a single one of them my-self.
It is said that the wind is from one warm air front passing into a colder air front or with the cold air front passing into a warmer air front which I can't see what makes the wind blow the bed sheets that hang out-side on a clothes line to billow up and away into the air like a cloud in the sky.
It is said that in hospitals, that more people that have a faith in a higher power of their own understanding have recovered from their life-threating events, then those people that do not.
I learn not to trust people so easyly but having to ask God for help wasn't as easy also.
I know and remeber the lie's. I know and remeber being hurt phiscally and emotionly.
I know and remeber awaking from the edege's of death and listening to what I am to do.
I remeber waking up under the car that run over me, and the hand that pulled me out of the water when I was drowning.
I remeber waking up from chocking for air because I was used for another's pleasure.
After having twentyfive percent of my upper body, a cousin poring gasaline on me while asleep then awaking on fire, then running out of the house thinking it was on fire, for my life because the pain was starting to get through all my defense's of not feeling any pain, was getting so great.
I know how I lived through that event, no one else can tell me, or the serenity.
I know how I lived through my Dad tring to use a shotgun on us, no one else but God was there.
I know how I lived after Mr Fink tried to take me with him into the garage with his car still running.
I know how I lived after Mr Sternburg was through with me after violently sodomizing me in my own garage because his wife left him after I told her what he was doing with me, and no one, didn't do anything, not even my Dad or my brothers or my sister's, not even a hand from God stop this grown adult male from me, a thirteen year old boy.
Does that mean that there is no God, even Satain can say he wants to be God, I know there is a loving God and I'll say a paryer
for you.

#76550 - 04/22/02 07:33 PM Re: Growing up is so hard.
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Cake and Icecream.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.