Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
5 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, kcinohio, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63210 Topics
441992 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76541 - 04/20/02 02:24 PM Faith that had come through experiencing the evidence.
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Again Jesus appeared.
Quote:
Peace be with you.
Then he said to Thomas, " Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it in my side. Do not doubt but believe." Thomas didn't have to do anything but look, in order to be convinced. He fell to his kness and cried, "My Lord and my God!"
Jesus acknowledged Thomas' faith that had come through experiencing the evidence. But he made the pronouncement that there would be even greater blessing for those who could commit themselves without first having a demonstration.

#76542 - 04/20/02 07:16 PM Re: Faith that had come through experiencing the evidence.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Of course this begs the question,what does this loving God do to those who don't genuflect to it?

#76543 - 04/20/02 08:38 PM Re: Faith that had come through experiencing the evidence.
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
I'm sorry Tinfoil,
I can't answer that for you.
Begging or questioning is good,
but directing it to God,
would be more helpful for you.
I would guess genuflect is like
a relationship, so depends on what kind
of relationship you would have.
I only know about my relationship,
with God, and if I have one,
so can anyone else,
of course it's your choice.
I believe God has kept me alive,
more then once.
I use to question why?
I have peace with-out knowing the answer
being said out-loud.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.