Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jacob S, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64165 Topics
447758 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76506 - 08/17/01 09:48 AM Deceived
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Who is to say any different.
Archangel Lucifer leading a revolt, being in denial of the man child being greater then he. Like a little one's honesty.
Like when, a man in denial of hurting us sexually when we were young.
fmighell Anc Ak

#76507 - 08/19/01 02:03 PM Re: Deceived
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
fmighell, I have NO idea what you are talking about. I don't even get what UR topic is. ?????

#76508 - 08/20/01 08:45 AM Re: Deceived
fmighell Offline

\:\) The angel, the fallen angel.
the father of all lies, the first ones.
Jesus was pick to be at Gods right hand, to be greater then Lucifer, thats why Lucifer revolted against God. Jesus being born a baby, a man child baby, and grew up and you know the rest of the story. But Lucifer also at the garden didn't want Adam and Eve to make it in Gods plan or world, he lead the revolt here also with them. And with these guys that sexualy abuse us as kids, are in denial that it hurts us, corupting something that was natural to wicked. Baby Jesus inocent and like little childern are honest, we didn't lie about being abused. Alot of being Godly is just being honest, not just being good.
fmighell Anc Ak \:\)

#76509 - 09/02/01 12:01 AM Re: Deceived
fmighell Offline

The name Angel refers to their office,
not their nature.
You ask the name of this nature,
it is spirit;
you ask its office,
it is that of an Angel,
which is a messenger.
by St.Augustine
fmighell Anc Ak \:\)

#76510 - 09/15/01 09:18 AM Re: Deceived
fmighell Offline

everyone shouts war! and wants to target those responsible, without thinking it was the USA that trained and surported the Hyjackers, some for years.
I fear we are running to World War III, with the rush to act, in other countries.
I'm for getting those responsible but I think they went down with the jets, or the ones that may still try something in our land.
Awareness= to stop thoose around us, from
doing harm to others, in our land first, then out in the world.
Lets not be a country in denial.
worried fmighell anc ak

#76511 - 09/16/01 12:04 AM Re: Deceived
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
That has been my fear as well.

But the groundswell of support and unity (and I HATE jumping on bandwagons) of this nation's people has been keeping me on the verge of tears all day. This is

I am not a supporter of Bush. He has not done anything yet during his presidency to inspire any trust in me. He is our president, and he is the one sitting in the seat that will determine the fate of our nation's future.

But a piece put together by a local radio station set a number of sound bites to the Lenny Kravitz song "Let Love Rule" really made me think. It had many pieces of Bush's recent address, and in that address, Bush did say "We will be patient." I certainly hope that he stands by that statement, and didn't merely provide lip service as a political ploy. I even know that the piece certainly works as propaganda, but since I stand by the message, I won't feel manipulated; it was preaching to the choir.

The calls for war, and destruction are in the minority, from what I can tell. And that pleases me to no end.

I would like to see justice done. Not revenge or payback. Justice. I want to see that those responsible for the deaths of so many are held accountable for their actions, and kept from doing such harm ever again. I'm not even calling for a death sentence (though I certainly won't be surprised if that is the result). Those decisions are out of my hands.

Even the Nazis were stood before a court. And Hitler himself took the coward's way out. The path the terrorists are on ends in violence and death. I'd rather the US wasn't responsible for making that decision. Somehow, I feel that even if we DON'T pursue such a course, that the terrorists will go down in a blaze of glory, of their own making.

I am just sickened of any more senseless killing. This tragedy should be showing us the VALUE of LIFE (and the actions of US citizens everywhere attest to that). The terrorists have succeeded in bringing out the best parts of our human nature.

I don't even want to make this about being "American;" this is about humanity. The freedom provided by the American government has allowed us the to become anything we want (just as I talked in "Deep Thoughts" about God giving Man self-determination). So let's make sure that we use that freedom to choose peace, love, and respect for life that make humans so special.

I have been feeling love for people I don't know, and grieving for strangers, and it has been an overwhelming experience. But I would rather be overwhelmed by more love than I expected, than to be overwhelmed by despair.

We're in this together.

Jeremy

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.