Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, MissesMe), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445343 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76473 - 05/21/01 12:51 AM Things are not what the seem to look like.
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
\:D When the police was taking George away to the police cars, out at the parking lot. The were having a little trouble with him going quitely, so the officer with me, jump in to help the others take him out.
I was more interested in finding the person whom I ask for, someone to be there, from Social Serives, or Child Welfair Office.

I had never seen this person before and I was curious as to who it would be.
I walk from the office of the swimming pool, Geroges office and walk out into the front part of the center, I had pick up the green Army blanket that had been used under me on the desk before the police came bursting in, to cover me like a shaw style cover over my sholders.

It was like slow motion when I found this older lady, who look out of place, but the one who I was looking for.
I ask her for I.D. and she showed it to me and introduced herself to me.
After giving me her name, I told her that it is not what it seems, that I did not have much time, as we shook hands, I slip her chain wristwatch off her, then I layed down and let my body go into shock and shake a little so she can see what I was meaning.

I had also seen in her face, that I had something still in my rear, but she didn't say anything out loud, and once I got back up, I had ask her what time it was, she look for her time pice and it wasn't there.
I gave her watch back and said that I didn't have much time before the next round of shock would take over my body, and we went to where I can lay down and have a place where there would be some room for others to finish working on me. To take Georges knife out.

This lady had a hump on her back and with a rain coat on, I had ask her if she was a angel? and wore a coat to cover her wings under? To me, She was a angel, sent to work with me. I wish I can remeber her name.

It wasn't long before I was unconscience. I was in and out for the rest of that afternoon. Besides shock, George had given me a downer and some drinks of Peppermint Snaps. I think I toke a pill of speed also to fight off what George wanted to put me under with.

I have found out sence, that not every State had any laws to protect childern, 1965 was when four States had laws to report abuse.

With Gods help, I don't let things like what happen, take over my life. And that was only one of the events in my early childhood.
But I also think thats part of the problem, also not letting things get to me. \:\)

fmighell Anc Ak

#76474 - 05/21/01 02:27 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
Harry Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
I respect you so much.

#76475 - 05/21/01 08:09 PM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
fmighell Offline

HARRY
WHY?
fmighell Anc Ak

#76476 - 05/22/01 01:20 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
Harry Offline
MaleSurvivor

everytime i read one of your stories it kills me. i cant begin to imagine your pain, and mine seems inconsequensial. then you end off with something like "With Gods help, I don't let things like what happen, take over my life. And that was only one of the events in my early childhood." I have to respect that. I wish I had that kind of outlook on life. that's all.

#76477 - 05/23/01 10:11 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
fmighell Offline

Thanks but again it was with help, that I'm not living a life of hate or anger.
Prayer, Therapy, and support, helps.

I was hurt and cried because I do have feelings.
Scared of what is to come up next also, and or not knowing alot of the when's.
Angery for alot of things, because I was hurt or scared.
Confused because I was a child, didn't have the experince or hadn't been fully develope.

Today I say thanks be to God and or the help that I get, but I still don't understand.

Of all the near death events, Why am I still here?

fmighell Anc Ak ;\)
Have you seen my web page?

Cool Inupaiq

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: fmighell ]

#76478 - 05/24/01 09:54 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
fmighell Offline

The most pain for me was when my cousin poared gas on me and light it, with a lighter, and I was on fire when it awoke me from my sleep. I had thought the house was on fire, so I ran out the front door and drop and rolled on the ground till the fire was out, after I'd pull what was left of my Tee-shirt off did the fire go out.
When I walk back inside the house thinking it might still be on fire and I can help the others get out, it was not on fire.
Eddy was watching T.V. like nothing was wrong. He didn't even look at me.
The police came and I was at the hospital in min. and I was sent to another hospital to where they fix burns better.
It was at this hospital after weeks of debrifing the dead skin off of me, I went to a church service, and that is were I had a spiritual event, when I prayed for help,
and all the pain had been taken away from me, and I was calm.
fmighell Anc Ak

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: fmighell ]

#76479 - 06/06/01 01:59 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
Harry Offline
MaleSurvivor

What exactly did you mean when you said you had a spiritual event? you said, "I went to a church service, and that is were I had a spiritual event, when I prayed for help,
and all the pain had been taken away from me, and I was calm." Was it like a realization or something? Or was it because of the praying?
Just curious. Lost my most my faith in high school a few years back when i was really depressed. always hoped i would get it back but it doesnt look good. after i stopped believing its almost impossible to try to go back. all i know is i was happier when i believed and i'm not sure where i stand now but i could use the faith. i think it'd help. a spiritual event would be nice, but not likely.

#76480 - 06/06/01 10:13 AM Re: Things are not what the seem to look like.
fmighell Offline

It was God whom answered my paryer.
I was 24 years old at the time.
The weeks of pulling dead burned skin off, I was laying on a Table by a window and the sun light would shine through it on the spot where I was laying down being work on and trying to believeing that I was in the light of Gods pressents but after a few days, the pain let me know other wise, no matter how I tried to believe.
This went on for about two weeks, one week of cleaning away skin, when the doctors were giving me pain pills also to help fight the pain. The pain was bad and the pills would help but I still hurt big time.

Over the speaker system at the hospital they said that a Sunday Church Service would be held on the fourth floor of the hospital because it was Sunday.

I thought that God would help if I ask, so I was burning in a fever and in pain wanting help and willing for God to help, this old Baptist man and I were the only ones, as the men there, and he help me, when I got up to pray one can see where I had seat because of my sweat inprint on the chair.
We prayed the forgivness of sin prayer, beliving in Jesus and when I repeated every word he said and when I stand up from neeling down from praying,
God had taken all the pain away and I didn't have a temp. either. I was clam.
thanks be to God, in his power.
I was walking away but my feet wasn't touching the floor, they were but I didn't feel like it. I had this flame above my head also, and no worry's, every thing was at peace because of God.
I have to go
fmighell Anc Ak
check my webpage also

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.