Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (oriolesguy, CafeMan, aniceguy, 2 invisible), 74 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62555 Topics
438326 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76451 - 03/25/01 06:55 AM sexually abused or racially abuse one and the same?
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
today I moderate a adult education sudayschool class,
I'm attending a inventation to a lunch meeting with Native Outreach at my church for the Anc. area,

Question I have is?

is because Juile Kitka President of Alaska Federation of Native, request U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Hearings thinking violence in Alaska is racially motivated.
fmighell

#76452 - 03/27/01 09:22 AM Re: sexually abused or racially abuse one and the same?
fmighell Offline

The class was sexualy bias only men attended,
none of the woman came to class. My adult sunday school,gospel study group.

The Prodigal Son Luke 15

analogy

When a doctor sees a sick person, the one thing that he wants to do is make that sick person well again, and will go to any trouble to achieve that desire.

The difference in the parables:
The coin was lost because someone lost it,
The sheep was lost because of its foolishness,
The son was lost because he quite deliberately took his own way,

[i] agathos [i] a thing in good quality,
[i] kalos [i] same as above, but it has a sheen, a winsomeness which makes it a lovely thing.

because of surviving my abuse I belive I have sheen about me that people see or can relate with.

#76453 - 03/27/01 09:23 AM Re: sexually abused or racially abuse one and the same?
fmighell Offline

The class was sexualy bias only men attended,
none of the woman came to class. My adult sunday school,gospel study group.

The Prodigal Son Luke 15

analogy

When a doctor sees a sick person, the one thing that he wants to do is make that sick person well again, and will go to any trouble to achieve that desire.

The difference in the parables:
The coin was lost because someone lost it,
The sheep was lost because of its foolishness,
The son was lost because he quite deliberately took his own way,

agathos a thing in good quality,
kalos same as above, but it has a sheen, a winsomeness which makes it a lovely thing.

because of surviving my abuse I belive I have sheen about me that people see or can relate with.

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.