Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (dan_in_newengland, WriterKeith, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63358 Topics
443033 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#76336 - 12/15/06 11:31 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i cant read past the second line of your response,follow satan or follow god ,where is my choice in that statement? no matter how many different ways you say it its the same you either agree with me or your lost. no room for compromise or different ideas ,believe or else!! religon by threat? how is that any different from abuse?do as i say or you will pay, its domination either by an abuser or by a belief. i keep getting the same answer here its driving me nuts!!over 50 responses on this thread and not one new idea or answer? also it seems that if i understand the second line and the 50 other times ive heard it ,that if i dont believe then i am working for satan ,not my words ,yours ,either your with god or your with satan,how many times can you see that statement in the thread? but its not true. is the fact that i refuse to be satisfied with answers meant to make children believe, proof that i am working for satan? i know you dont mean that literaly but it is what your saying . i dont believe in satan any more than i believe in god after all its religon that created them both ,the>

#76337 - 12/16/06 10:48 AM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
adam, I brought satan into the thread as the missing link, one of many, just a name.
Some men choose to follow satan and are bestial towards others.

Man chooses between those two paths on earth, a place he lives for only a short time.
I choose not to go down that path, that is my choice.

Religion is not so stark as it seems, I know that parable scared the shit out of me, but it shows just how harsh life can be, in war torn countries it is indeed happening on a daily basis.

It may take you many years to see your own spiritual self, others already see it, but you are not allowing yourself to witness the good side of yourself.

I hope that makes sense,

ste

#76338 - 12/20/06 02:28 AM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
Y'all,

If God knows all, then he/she/it knows what's in our hearts. Knows we seek the truth, relief from our pain. 'Where there is charity and love, you will find God.' (ubi caritas et amor, ibi deus est) Pretty simple. We can complicate a glass of water, so keep it simple.
Adam, just ask this unseen God to show you the way and see what happens.

froggy12

#76339 - 12/20/06 03:53 AM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

nothing happens thats my point . what if there is no god?people dont wanna imagine that because then the blame goes right where it belongs ,on men who are either good or evil. is it right to blame everything on this guy we call god ,god can be used to excuse just about anything ,a child is killed a family is shattered ,but its gods will ,why?why should god get the blame? maybe man created god to take the blame? it just seems like this cant be as black and white as people say it is. and if a little child whos convinced hes about to die asks god to show him the way and nothing happens how do you explain that away? how many times ? how many times do i have to ask before its ok to give up? i think what happens is up to man and so far we have failed miserably. maybe all this religon is not something sent from god but just an owners manual for men ,you know what i think jesus was trying to do? show us that a regular guy can be good kind and have great power just by showing others how we should live ,now is that so far away from what yor church teaches? am i going to hell for beiieving men should be good like jesus was?

#76340 - 12/23/06 10:39 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Adam, few men have managed to live by Gods will, but not all will go to Hell.
You certainly wont, unless you deliver evil to another.

If you read my post in father forgive them, it has a message written inside it, and that is, the flaming sword, is a place where God puts you in, a place of Satan.

If you cause evil, you must realise the evil you have done, and if you are good and just, you should be also recognized for it.

How could a perp put him/herself in a survivors life?
No! Only a survivor can see his life and no other unless the survivor wishes.

If a perp goes to Hell and finds himself trying to fight off his past, then he needs to know what the survivors life was like, and what it would have been like beyond abuse.

It is still part of the millstone parable, that nobody should put a millstone around the little ones neck, or pay a high price for it.

Then we get back to the Judge in Court, it was not a real judge, but God himself, finding them all guilty to wander aimlessly in life, for not being nurturing to kids, and harming those who need protecting.

A paradox.

They killed Jesus, as an innocent who told the truth that never must be written,

ste

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.