Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
6 registered (SurvivingMe, Celice, Obi, 3 invisible), 66 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#76326 - 12/15/06 01:13 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hey everyone,
In reading this i too was filled with tons of emotions. From pissed to pleased, all in a very short time. i don't have much time to write this morning. So, i'll make this brief and come back to elaborate later. I am very close to this positive energy that i call the universal spirit. Sometimes i refer to her as mother god. sometimes i refer to him as father god, and sometimes i say both father and mother god together. sometimes i just refer to this divine spiritual force as the universe. i have had my experiences with organized religion, no abuse issues though. just reading the first part of this thread gave me the creeps. i don't want to follow any group of people or any god that would talk about gouging out eyes and cutting off hands and feet, sick. i do not beleive in sin or satan or heaven or hell. The spirit i beleive in wouldn't be jealous. It wouldn't want to scare the shit out of us. It 's the people who invented these types of religions that wanted to set the rules, they wanted to scare the shit out of us, so they could get what they wanted, power over the people. I do believe in energy. dark and light in the humman body as well as all around us. i also believe that we are at spiritual war with the dark energy of the planet. but how does scaring the shit out of a whole bunch of people help them to fight spiritually? it dosen't. It didn't give us any more power to fight our perps then and the after effects now having the shit scared out of us did it? and actually it made things alot worse. My god is all loving, all accepting , and all knowing. My god is pure love energy
I don't have to have a mediator or middle man to get me close to god. I do meditation and i feed my soul the loving ennergy that comes from oour spiritual contact. with spiritual awareness i come to know the truth as god would have me see it not someone else. gottta go, light and luv, sis

#76327 - 12/15/06 04:46 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
Here is what it all comes down to, if a person professes to believe in God, the God of Abraham, then you believe in His power and that He created this world. If you believe in that, you have to believe that His letter to you is divine. In other words, the original manu>

#76328 - 12/15/06 05:00 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Phoster,

I have opened my heart to God, and I know that he is with me. I too share your fears. What I don't understand is why God calls all of us in such a different way. Like I said, I don't believe in the Armageddon as you do, but I know that I have been saved in Christ.

I spoke to a good friend of mine yesterday about this, because it has been tormenting me. He is a true man of God and a preacher. He said that God calls us all according to the song of our souls, and that the best we can do is go with what our hearts are telling us. God knows each of us best, and he won't lead us astray.

It's a hard lesson to remember, especially when the truth that God has given each of us doesn't necessarily accord with the truth he has given others. I just try to keep faith.

- Mel Brooks

#76329 - 12/15/06 05:28 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

what i am reminded is how Christ often answered questions, He always began with, "Havent you read?"

here is the thing, the Word is more complete than most ever know, but it will not open up for men. it is God that allows you to see the mystery or not. also what level of understanding you are allowed is also in His hands. Do you think this is unfair?

see there is a lot behind the scenes we dont know. for example, have you ever wondered why God hated Essau when he was still in the womb? it is because God knew him from before. He knew what kind of soul he was, and what kind of person he would be. I can gaurentee if he was hated, he earned that hate.

though we'll be back to the nut thing again, i have gone this far. the reason some are chosen vessles, as Paul was is because of what they did in the first earth age. He earned the right to be of service to God as he was. it doesnt make him better or anything, but he is rewarded for what he has done. almost certainly he was one of the third that fought at God's side when satan rebelled, and he was chosen for that reason.

at some point, Satan must have been something. For God to elevate him to high priest, and to make him the full pattern and bless him that way, there was a time when he must have been something to behold.

have you ever wondered about things like why humans use so little of thier brains? what is in all the extra brain tissue? memories of the world that was perhaps?

what about the dino's? bones millions of years old, supposidly predating men. we were there, but we were in our spiritual bodies. there are no human remains because we were not flesh then, and we didnt die to leave fossils. the dino's are lifeforms from before the overthrow, and they went extinct when God destroyed the first earth age.

does this all sound strange? that is how far today's teaching has strayed from what is there. that is where God can lead you if you are given an eye to see from him, and if you can escape the traditions of men that make void the word of God.

well, i have said far too much. take what you will from it. Armegeddon doesnt happen until the end of flesh. it is judgment day, and many things must happen before then. many things written are symbolic and spiritual, if you think in the flesh you will not understand. open your mind as you read, and ask God for understanding. He will give you what you can handle, and as He says, "seek and ye shall find." seeking is an active, ongoing search. unless you look for the mystery, it will run right by you.

#76330 - 12/15/06 05:38 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

did any of what i said get through? what you been taught and what you read in the bible is not the whole truth!!!!!!!!! if your mind is totaly closed then you are saying either you believe what i believe or your doomed !your not serving god your serving the church ,the biggest scam in history!i think we each have the right to believe what we want to and just as my truth is not yours your truth does not have to be mine! dont feel sorry for me i have my eyes and my mind open if i walk thoruogh life with my eyes closed i could never see your god or anybody elses.why? why does good have to come from some place we have to imagine in our head?why cant it just be that there are good and bad people in the world and nobody makes them one way or the other,i have faith that there are good people ,its something tangible ,not a fairy tale that i been forced to believe ,give man a little credit here k?if its good its god if its bad its satan ,its ok to say well men do bad things but only god does good things?

#76331 - 12/15/06 05:52 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

I never said you were damned if you do not believe as i do. i have said i trust in God and His plan for salvation. just because you dont believe as i do, doesnt mean you are lost. it means you dont believe as i do. i will not answer for you at judgment. lets take someone that believes in Christ and has asked forgiveness for thier sin. if they die today, here and now. they have all they need for salvation. they may think i am the biggest nut job in history and totally hate all i have said, but if they have Christ they are saved. that is between them and God.

i also have never said that all evil is satan. we all have freewill. we are quite able to do evil things without any influence from God. an elect vessle can turn his back on God, and drift so far into sin that he can lose salvation. by the same token, someone evil can turn to God and have salvation. Essau could have had salvation, but God knew the spiritual Essau wasnt interested, and chances were he would still disown his salvation in the flesh because that is where his heart was.

good or evil are all up to us, each of us. that is what God is trying to find out, what is in your heart? are you evil or good, and realize it is in your power to be either. you have freewill to choose. you can choose evil, and rape and kill if that is what you choose. you can choose not to believe anything. you can choose to be a saint. whatever you have done in the past is behind you. today is whatever you make it. that is in your power.

#76332 - 12/15/06 06:50 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Quote:
Originally posted by phoster:
I never said you were damned if you do not believe as i do. i have said i trust in God and His plan for salvation. just because you dont believe as i do, doesnt mean you are lost. it means you dont believe as i do. i will not answer for you at judgment. lets take someone that believes in Christ and has asked forgiveness for thier sin. if they die today, here and now. they have all they need for salvation.
Amen.

Quote:
they may think i am the biggest nut job
Well, you made it into my top 10 with the dinosaurs thing. ;\)

Quote:
good or evil are all up to us, each of us. that is what God is trying to find out, what is in your heart? are you evil or good, and realize it is in your power to be either. you have freewill to choose. you can choose evil, and rape and kill if that is what you choose. you can choose not to believe anything. you can choose to be a saint. whatever you have done in the past is behind you. today is whatever you make it. that is in your power.
This is the main point. We have free will. We can believe in God. Or not. We can choose to follow one set of teachings, or another. But every single faith on this planet, every one, has the same rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Whether you believe in salvation, or nirvana, or the Paradise of Allah, the instructions to attain it are the same.

Phoster and I are trying to teach our path, in the hopes that it will help one of you find your own. We want this more than anything in the world, because we also want more than anything in the world to have someone help us on our own paths. We are teaching others in the hopes that someone will teach us.

Personally, I think to turn your back on the possibility that there is a better way is naive and irresponsible. There is something within every human, I don't care who they are, that strives for good. I don't know what this thing is. Phoster doesn't know what it is. If anyone tells you that they know what it is, then they are lying to you. All we know is what has gone before, and what has been taught. Faith, as I understand it, is simply the hope that our understanding of the Universe is the right one.

Christians believe in one teacher, because his message is so compelling to us. I have met Buddhists with far deeper faith than my own, so I know that following the teachings of Gautama Buddha is another true path. However, when I speak to these Buddhists, I learn things that help me with my own Christianity.

Like Phoster said, we don't have to agree. I am on my path, and he is on his, and I pray that, God willing, I will see Phoster, and everyone else, in Heaven.

Keep faith.

- Mel Brooks

#76333 - 12/15/06 07:26 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

as it is written in second Peter 3, the world is willingly ignorant that the world is of old and perished in the overflowing of the waters.

the mossarah refers to an advent called the Catabol. it predates Noah's flood. when God destroyed the earth it happened so quickly that mamoths can now be found with buttercups still in their mouth. that is how quickly they perished. the earth is titled on its axis for reason. it wasnt always so. whether God utilized a meteor or astroid, or however He did it, He knocked the earth for a loop.

i imagine the rebellion really ticked Him off. in that moment I am sure He was very tempted to destroy Satan and his third. i'll bet he wasnt too happy with the third that stood by and didnt take a side. God doenst change and it is written that he hates someone that is lukewarm. he would rather you be one or the other.

#76334 - 12/15/06 09:21 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

this is crazy !believe what i say or else? god hates? and your better way is the only one possible ?you speak of free will but if i use frewill to say i dont think your right you wring your hands and say woe is he who wont listen! personally i think to turn your back on the possibility that there is a better way is naive and irresponsible,but it must be your better way!what if someone else has a better way ,even better than yours? you say i have a chioce but if i decide any way but your way you dismiss me as lost and damned ,you can say you dont but your words say you do! i quoted passages from documents that came before your bible yet you dismiss what i said without even considering what they say? if you think your gonna see anyone in this mystical place you call heaven then to me that is being naive to the point of blindness. im not the one whos falling for the scam here i feel sorry for you because sooner or later you will find out what i found out at 11 years old your god is gonna let you down and who will feel like a fool then ?

#76335 - 12/15/06 10:18 PM Re: Matthew 18 (the Millstone Parable)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Little is said of Satan, and his power over man.
You have a choice of following him or God.
We never challenge Satan, because we always believe it is God who is the almighty one.

Maybe he is, but only if mankind chooses the path of God, and not become marked by the beast.

Imagine a mythical world where kids never got hurt in any way, imagine if nobody drove recklessly to avoid killing them, and if we did not have nuclear which destroys kids immune systems.

Imagine if we did not have chemical soft drinks that stunt kids brains.
Imagine living in a world free of chemicals in yr body and eating wholesome foods.

Imagine a world without greed.
Without people thinking about only themselves.
Every time you smile and make someone else happy it is like a domino effect, and every good deed you do is productive in your life.

If you save an animal from despair, it is far better than being rich and wanting to hunt them for pleasure.

"Blessed are the meek as they will inherit the earth". Will that ever happen?
Only if good prevails over evil, and believe me I have seen evil, and its not a place for me to be part of.

There is much evil in the world today, and there are a lot of evil forces at play.
They have sold their souls for greed, lust and anger and will repent in front of God.

Caste down to Satan where they will become his slave for life eternal.
Never underestimate how many protect the Satanic ppl on earth, because they are part of it, until they die and live an eternal Hell,

ste

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.