Trigger Warning
Trigger Warning
Trigger Warning
You have been warned
My family moved when I was four. At five almost six My parents began various treatment, my father alcohol. In there absence I was under the care of a teen-aged male roughly fifteen almost sixteen. The first night together he exposed himself to me while grooming me by allowing me to smoke cigarettes. (a term I learned about later.) He threatened me not to tell anyone for various reasons to include not being believed.
This continued with repeated threats for a year. A female teenager roughly the same age babysat me too and exposed herself to me as well. The difference with her was no threats that I remember. I know that the male knew the female because of some conversations I had had with the male.

By the time I turned seven I began to realize that the activities that was going on outside the family was conflicting with those inside the family. In an attempt to deal with the conflict I first went to my mother and our dialog was not constructive. The next week I told both of my parents that I didn't want either of these teens babysitting me anymore. My father and I went for a drive instead of going to pick up the male babysitter. After he parked the car, I told him everything that had happened. From that point forward the abuse discontinued. The damage had already been done.
I'm going to stop here for now. If you should have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sean