Thanks for this place, it's giving me courage to do this.

They kept me down in that basement for almost 5 days. At the time I didn't know how long it was, there were no windows and no clocks so I lost track of time and sense of day vs. night. In the hospital they told me I'd gone missing for 5 days.

They kept me awake most of the time, I think there were 3 or 4 of them, the main ones. I couldn't tell the difference after a while, seemed like there were a lot of different people that came in and out during that time.

It didn't take me long to figure out what they wanted to do or how they wanted me to play their game. At first I remember yelling and struggling and asking a lot of questions but each time I did I got whacked with an electrical current somewhere on my body, strong enough that it felt like a dog biting my flesh right off, paralyzed me for a few minutes and caused me to urinate/defacate all over myself. It only took a few times of getting hit with that and I figured it out, I never struggled or said another word over the next 5 days.

Over that 5 days they did things to me that ..
Well I don't even have the words, even if I did I don't think I could type them out here, not yet, but in very general terms they did the most evil, hurtful and horrific things. I don't think I'll ever be able to talk about these things with anyone. I would love too, just find someone that I could tell, that would let me cry on their shoulder so to speak without looking at me in digust. Just a nice understanding, non-threatening hug would be nice, it's been 4 years since I've allowed anyone near me. I don't mean sex, that's easy when you're drunk.

They said they'd kill me and I do believe they meant it. I think perhaps they thought they did. I don't remember how it ended, I know that I was a half starved dying of thirst broken everywhere bloody mess... and then I woke up in the hospital.

One of the doc's there said I was dumped out on the sidewalk in front of the place, that's how they found me.

Jay