)))))))))))))AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!((((((((((((((((
2AM
VALIDATION AT LAST!
AFTER A LONG SOBERING PRAYER!
ANSWERS!
BEYOND ALL DOUBT!
THE PAIN I HAVE ALWAYS FELT
THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO A UPSET STOMACH AND A STOUMACH FLU! I UNDERSDTAND IT NOW!
THE PAIN IS REAL
THE PAIN IS REAL
THE PAIN IS REAL
BETRAYAL! EVIL THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDS!
FEAR MASKED BY THE ILLUSION OF LOVE!!!!
THE PAIN IS REAL
THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!
A BOY LOCKED IN A MEATAL BUILDING RUNNING THROUGH THE CENTER OF MY SOUL, REACHING TO THE SKY!
AND THAT IS WHY,
EVERY STEP HAS HURT!!!!
THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!!!
TTTTTHHHHEEEE PPPPPPPAAAAIIIINNNN IIISSS RREEAALL
THE BOY SCREAMING FROM INSIDE THE THE BUILDING, LOCKED INSIDE FOR TWENTY FOUR YEARS!!!!!!
SCREAMING ALONE NEEDING SOMEONE TO BE HIS FREIND!
TO BE BELIEVED , TO FINALLY BE SET FREE!!!
YOU ARE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MESSED WITH MY CONCEPT OF WHO GOD IS!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!YOU DOG! YOU DOG! YOU NEVER CHANGED YOU GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL A DOG!!!! FROM WITHIN THE TRUTH, EVERY DAY STUDYING, I STILL HAVE A FALSE CONCEPT OF WHO GOD REALLY IS!!!
MISLEAD, YOU WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, ROCK BELOW WATER!! MOCK HUMILITY! MOCK HOLYNESS!! YOU HAVE BEEN CAST OUTSIDE DELIVERED TO DARKNESS AWAITING YOUR JUDGEMENT!

THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!
THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GOD CAN NOT BE MY UNCLE OR MY FATHER!!!!!!!!
UNTIL HEALING IS ACCOMPLISHED HE CAN ONLY BE MY FREIND! HE IS MY FREIND! MY FREIND!!!!
DEAR GOD THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!
THE PAIN IS REAL1!!!
OH MY FREIND THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!
THE PAIN IS REALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
MY REFUGE MY ROCK!!!! MY TOWER, MY STRONGHOLD!!!!
MY ALLPOWERULL ALMIGHTY FREIND, THE PAIN IS REAL!!!THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!!!!

UNDO THE MORBID FEAR THAT THEY CONVINCED ME WAS LOVE!!!!!! DETATCH IT FROM YOU IN MY MIND!!! FOR IT IS A LIE!!!!!GOD IS LOVE!!! YOU ARE LOVE MY FREIND!!!!! PERFET LOVE THROWS FEAR OUTSIDE!!!!!
TEACH ME PEFECT LOVE AND REPLACE THE LIE!!!!
BECAUSE THE PAIN, IT'S REAL!!!!!

YOU HAVE A NAME MY GOD, AND IT MEANS, HE WHO CAUSES TO BECOME! YOU BECOME WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BECOME TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR PURPOSES. NOW MY FREIND, SHOW LOVING KINDNESS TO YOUR SERVANT UNTIL IT IS ACCOMPLISHED1!!!!!!!!!!

JEHOVAH PLEASE!!!!