Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7616 - 11/16/01 02:00 PM Re: DAMN BLACKENED SOUL!
getteddie Offline

Loc: Cub Hill, Md
Hell?...Dammed?...Or maybe just abused to the point of being totally freaked? We are all going to live in hell forever or for just part of the time...there are ways to take a vacation from hell and I'm leaving for the week end...a 4 day week end!!!!

When I was 12 and thought that I knew the complete story of sex...I couldn't even get hard yet but my butt was well used and was the world to me...being raped was almost dayly and I played with it when I wasn't being fucked...guess what...After the flashbacks and PTSD...I'm 12 again most of the time...talk about feeling bad about how sex was and is today...WOW...would rather be dead..SURE...have to stay and take care of my 13yo girl and my wife..they can't fix a thing!!!!...I can and can fix almost anything and try to fix myself...for a while by giving into the 12 yo. So why do we all feel so bad about past sa...We had our minds fucked up by our abusers and now you have to go with your flow or break!!!!

Eddie

#7617 - 11/26/01 03:14 PM Re: DAMN BLACKENED SOUL!
goflyakiteV Offline

Loc: n.a.
BLACKEN, YOUR SO ANGRY THAT I FEAR YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE. TAKE A BREATH AND SLOW YOUR THOUGHT PATTERN DOWN SOMEWHAT. ANGER IS A GOOD TOOL, BUT HATING YOURSELF IF VENGENCE TOWARD YOURSELF, NOT YOUR ABUSER.

I WAS SODDOMIZED 6 TIMES THAT FIRST TIME BY 4 GUYS..... YOU CAN MAKE IT! ONE DAY AT A TIME.

ANGER IS GOOD...HATRED IS NOT GOING TO HELP IN SOME CASES. SLOW DOWN FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND SO YOU CAN GET THE HELP YOU DESERVE!

SCOTT

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.