Hello Everyone,

Thank God its Friday and Thank God I found somewhere that I can open up and release this crap that has been in my head for over 40 years. I discovered A.A. and now am on my 4th year of Sobriety. With a clear mind now I am able to deal with my SA that happened when I was 11 or 12. I always wondered Why? After reading some of the posts here in this site I can now see a little clearer with a little bit of understanding and feel greatly relieved that there is a place in this world where I can open up and let out these repressed feelings I have had for so many years.
I dont feel safe enough to pour out my story just yet but in time I will. Through my other recovery program I am now beginning to accept the fact that it was not my fault. I hope that some of you will write and through this process of release we can all find healing and enjoy a life that was meant to be happy without the "ghost or demons" we have had to carry around all of these years. I am most grateful to all of you and to the ones that were brave enough to start a site such as this. Peace
and blessings...Xenoman (pronounced ZeeNoMan)