hey guy,
I havnt posted on here in a while,ive been pretty busy with work which id rather not talk about.insted i want to tell my story,tho i have tried before and got scared of half way trough,i feel im better able to talk now....i have never told anyone the full detail of my abuse so PLEASE understand me...................................

well, it all started back in late 1994,i was 10yo at the time and i lived not far from where im living now,we lived in a very quite housing estate the type of place where everyone knows everyone.my neighours had been there my whole life as far back as i can remember anyway,they were the normal type of neighbours ya would have (so i thought anyway)they helped my parents and vice versa,anyway,my abuser was my neighbour and he was 15-16 at the time,up until 1994 he had never tried anything on me.he was just the kid next door,he would come over and play games if i was in the garden,or join in a game of footy we were playin,,noting ever happened until i was 10,the first time it happened was right outside my house,i was kickin a ball about the place and at the time he was comin across the feild he called for me to pass the ball and as anyone would i did, we started playin a one on one match just keepin the ball as long as possable,everything was fine until he tackeled me for the ball and tripped me.as i fell i grabbed on to him for balance and pulled him down too, i landed hard on my side and he landed on top of me,i tried to get up but he wouldnt move insted he leaned over and said to me " i want to try something" as he said this he put his hand between my legs and squeezed and rubbed my genitals,i didnt know what to do,i froze,i tried to say stop but it wouldnt come out.he got up after a minute and acted like noting happened.i stood up tryin to understand what happened and said i wanted to go home,as i walked toward my house he came up beind me grabbed my shoulder and told me if i said a word to anyone he would make me pay....i belived what he said....

im gonna stop for now and will continune in another post tomorrow...