Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
6 registered (Tiger1982, Jude, 4 invisible), 57 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438169 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76039 - 03/08/04 09:29 PM a bit about my past...
irishguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Hey,
i decided i would like to share a bit of my past with the rest of you guys. i dont want to go into detail about my abuse right now.so i will just give a basic de>

#76040 - 03/09/04 09:02 AM Re: a bit about my past...
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
You said:

Quote:
i see him and i am still afraid, i feel the fear i felt when i was kid when he would put his hands on me, i hear the things he said to me over and over in my head,i remember the smell,and most of all i remember how weak and empty i felt....
That is a normal reaction. Because it triggers the child in you and that child was terrified. I had to look at the past and recognize I could not change the facts on the beliefs and emotions I maintained about those facts. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. THEY STOLE FROM ME THAT WHICH WAS MY RIGHT. THEY ARE TOTALLY TO BLAME AND I HATE THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND BY THEIR ACTIONS CONTINUE TO DO. I AM IN CONTROL NOW. THEY ARE NOT. I AM NOT POWERLESS.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam, peroperic2009, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.