Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (don64, Cthulhu, YYZGIRL, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442009 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#76035 - 03/05/04 02:24 PM Molested by female babysitter
hankler Offline

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Hi all,

Call me Henry. I'm a 62 year old disabled man and I recovered the memories of my abuse ten years ago during therapy. I've never spoken of it to anyone but my therapist and I'm hoping that telling it here will be a cathartic experience for me.

My father was an alcoholic and a womanizer. When I was 5, my older sister became critically ill with a lung disease, and my parents had to take her to the Mayo Clinic to have her lung removed. They couldn't find anyone to watch me and my other sister for the two weeks they would be in Rochester. Finally, Dad got one of his sluts to come stay with us. I'm guessing that she was about 25.

The first night she was there set the pattern for the two weeks. She'd get drunk on whiskey in the evening, then make my sister go to bed upstairs. She'd start by pulling my pants down and fondling and sucking my penis. She'd make me drink whiskey until I got sick. Then she'd take the rest of my clothes off and take hers off. I was 5, I knew exactly nothing about sex. I thought she was trying to kill me. She'd sit on me and rub her vagina on me, or she'd make me lick her vagina and she'd tighten her legs around my head so I couldn't breathe. When I cried, she'd slap my face until I stopped.

I never told my parents, and my sister didn't either. I quickly blotted it from my mind, where it stayed buried for 40 years.

Henry

#76036 - 03/06/04 12:58 PM Re: Molested by female babysitter
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Henry sorry for the late reply. I can hear your anguish. I am 63 and was sexually abused as a teenager at 16-17 and spen 17-21 as a male prostitute. I did not tell anyone untill I was 56 years old. And boy did it do a number on my life. Problems with authority, real and perceived, and I could perceive it everywhere. I took my anger out on those that love me the most my wife of 36years and my 23 year old daughter.

I can tell you I have made peace with my past and forgiven myself for my coping skills that did not help me at all. I also know and believe that it was never my fault.

Henry the 14 months that I have been here have been the best in my life. Stick with us brother

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#76037 - 03/06/04 03:03 PM Re: Molested by female babysitter
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
This is a safe place to talk and to let us be people you can trust to understand you and your effects from this abuse. I wish you well on the road to recovery from this. My heart aches for you as that little boy be used in such a mean, nurtful way.

Bob

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.