Yonni,

For some reason the site wouldn't allow me to respond directly to your post, so I'm trying it this way. I'll PM you to say as much.
How could anyone be so cruel? How could your father/parents be so insensitive?

Most of us were scared to death that someone would find out.

You were one brave youngster for telling your father. Not many of us had those kind of guts.

But most of us can relate to your shame.
Having to use your allowance to replace your underwear..absolutely incredible. Like I said, you were one incredible little soldier taking care of yourself like that.

God, I want to ask if that teacher is still traceable, is your father still alive, I've got some powerful emotions about all of that.

But just let me say, that I'm humbled by your story, sorry that you had to look for us, and happy if you'll let me call you brother.

I don't know what you're doing now, if you're seeing a therapist or in a group. I hope that you're in a relatively safe place in your life with support.

To remain standing after such treatment is a credit to your character and strength. Please write back and tell us that you're OK. OK?

Welcome to one of the most important sites in the whole of cyberspace--some pretty outta sight
brothers here, too.

David