Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (woodenshoes, dew), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447627 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#75994 - 05/22/03 09:59 PM My Story
joeybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FLA
My S/A started back in 1968 a age eight it was a priest in our church that first ubused me both orally and anally this prick was friends with my mom who was a drunk and went to the church for help with food she also spoke with him about teaching me about comunion he agreed to teach me and to also help with food when he could My abuse started about three days later first there at the church were he would make me sit on his lap and he began to touch me though my clothes after this he got my mother to agree that i could go camping with him at his cabin in the blue hills in mass for the weekend after dinner that first night he help me bath and when i wanted to dress for bed he explained that i should sleep with nothing on like him so i did as he told me it was durning the night that the abuse started .sorry got to end for now getting upset but thanks for being here will try to finish later

#75995 - 05/23/03 03:59 PM Re: My Story
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
JB

I can feel your pain. Thank you for posting what is a very difficult topic. You are a brave wolf.
You gotta remember it was not your fault. When you are ready you can post some more. I sense a strength in you that will not be denied.

Yup you are part of the pack

AWHOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.