FIRST TIME HERE. DIDN'T KNOW THIS HAPPENED TO OTHERS. I DID BUT DIDN'T. BEEN HOLDING IT IN FOR 18 YEARS & JUST TOLD MY WIFE {OF 6 YEARS} THAT IT HAPPENED TO ME. HAVEN'T EVER TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE. I CLOSED IT UP AND HELD IT IN. I'M RUINING MY MARRIAGE & CHILDREN. I'M STARTING TO SEE THIS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. MY ANGER, RECENTMENT, HATE FOR MYSELF & THE WORLD. MOST OF THE TIME I TRY AND LOOK AT THE GOOD PARTS OF LIFE, OR SO I THINK. BUT THEN OUT COMES THE BAD & THEN I'M EXPLOSIVE AND HURTFUL TO OTHERS {MAINLY MY WIFE}. ITS A VISCIOUS CIRCLE THAT I HAVE CREATED. I HATE THAT PRICK THAT HURT ME. HE TOOK ME AND ROBBED ME OF MY SECURITIES & INOSCENTS. I'M SO RESCENTFUL. FEEL LIKE TEARING DOWN EVERYTHING. BRAKE IT ALL. I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR SOME TIME NOW. NOT LOVING MYSELF, BEING ASHAMED AND MASKING IT ALL WITH A THICK SKIN AND SHARP SWORD. NOBODY CAN REALLY GET IN. UNTIL THIS MORNING. TEARS STREAMING I TOLD HER. SHE SAID IT EXPLAINED ALOT. THEN CAME DOWN HERE & FOUND THIS PLACE. CRAZY I NEVER KNEW. I'M GLAD I TOLD HER. I HOPE IT HELPS ME TO LIVE LIFE PEASFULLY. MY ANGER IS OUT OF CONTROL, I BLOW UP TO MUCH. OTHER THAN THAT I FEEL I'M A REGULAR GUY TRYING TO RAISE A FAMILY.