Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (pattom, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443960 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#75910 - 10/30/00 04:21 AM The Boy and The Thief
Neil Offline

Loc: Millersville, MD, USA
Thank you for offering this forum. This can be a great way for men to work through their feelings by putting their story in print. I was asked about a month ago to share my story on another web page. It was very powerful work for me to write it down. I had talked about it a lot but had never taken the time to put it in print. Rather than rewriting it I am including the web page address where it can be read. I hope it helps someone. It sure helped me to write it. You can find my story at: http://spiritualsurvival.org

#75911 - 10/08/02 08:52 PM Re: The Boy and The Thief
Neil Offline

Loc: Millersville, MD, USA
It's been 2 years since I put my story on paper. I've had so many wonderful responses to it since I first posted it. I thought I would bring it up again for those of you who are fairly new here. I hope you can find some healing in what I have to share. When you get to the web page click on "survivor stories". Mine is listed under "Neil"

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.