Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
3 registered (BuffaloCO, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63191 Topics
441851 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#75592 - 11/24/06 05:45 AM Re: when the levee breaks by led zeppelin
cpt. confusion Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: midwest
Dave,

thats incredible! you are so lucky to have such a legend so close to you!! wish I could see Robert Plant live (especially when he was in his prime!) but every time he comes to Chicago it sells out so fast, and then it gets really expensive... ticketmaster sucks!

peace,
cpt.

*WoR Alum
Sequoia I-March '11
Alta II, September '11

#75593 - 11/26/06 04:12 AM Re: when the levee breaks by led zeppelin
batcountry Offline

Loc: the ether
if we are talking about a perfect circle i should point out that tool does an amazing good cover of led zeppelin's "no quarter." it is on the album "salival" that comes with the tool box set.

#75594 - 11/26/06 10:16 AM Re: when the levee breaks by led zeppelin
cpt. confusion Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: midwest
batcountry..

most definitely a GREAT cover of No Quarter by Tool on Salival. very good call my friend, I completely agree!
Also, might I add... Tool (in my opinion) is one of the only bands around nowadays that can even hold a candle to Led Zeppelin. Danny Carey is probably the only drummer I would even mention in the same sentance as John Bonham (as I just did) \:\) . I only wish I could have seen Bonham play live... *sigh*

peace,
cpt.

sorry to bring this so far off topic...

*WoR Alum
Sequoia I-March '11
Alta II, September '11

#75595 - 11/27/06 12:34 AM Re: when the levee breaks by led zeppelin
kuurt Offline

Loc: louisiana
heh, i think thats cool that you guys said all of this...tool and a perfect circle are two of my favorite bands and i really like APC version of levee, and tool's version of no quarter. thanks you guys for mentioning those two awesome songs.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.