"Man on Fire"

I know its bin out for a while, but i never saw it cause I was mislead by the the trailers-thinking that I was just another action flick.

It has to be the best Revenge/vigilanty justice movie out there. And its based on a true story.

I must *caution* you the movie is pretty violent and sad but so rewarding and moving.

It fearlessly expresses Passion and real life based drama and the soundtrack is beutiful.
I have always throught my life fantised about sacrificing my life to 'get the bad guys' and 'Take them out'
If anyone else has ever felt this way, you must see this movie.

I know that it is probly not a health way of thinking, but I've often felt in some twisted semi-suicidal way that if i were to kill kill my self, then I would want it to be productive in some way by ridding the world of some evil- I know that its not moraly sound

when I got really depressed in my adolesence, I was very close to taking my own life-i felt like i lost all control i my life and was worthless and i felt scared all the time
And the i began to reason 'whats the worst that could happen?' all that cold happen is that i could die. And if I did, the sun would still shine, the world would not end.
And in this distorted reasoning I told myself that I did have some control, a last control- a choice to or not to commit suicide. That small sense of control over my own destiny instilled enough power to go on.

Sorry, kinda got off topic. Bin dealing with alot of pressure and bad shit lately.

Hope everyone else is ok, though.

Take care
Logan

-Blade Runner