Newest Members
myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise, kieran
12463 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
arty (46), ava_adore (28), babs (63), bkeithb (49), shylo (34), si (22), universe (33)
Who's Online
7 registered (JW1230, Dave PNW, atari_kid86, finallyhere, Bardo, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12463 Members
74 Forums
63987 Topics
446596 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#74986 - 05/14/02 10:31 AM Fear factory - Timelessness
Spider-man Offline

Loc: NY
There is a fear factory song - very short and haunting music/sound accompanied by:

I've felt darkness
closing in on me
Chilling shadows
surrounding me
I've had the poison
leak into my skin
And it corroded my heart away
Bled away
Cut away
Dark night of my soul...

#74987 - 05/14/02 05:57 PM Re: Fear factory - Timelessness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well this convinces me. I simply must buy more records. Um..okay,cassete tapes. Do they still make CDs or have I outlived those,too? Started out with 78s. Upgraded to 33 1/3rds,then to 45rpms,then to a 60s Muntz 4 track,then to an 8 track. I just learned about CDs recently. Tinfoil is perennially "behind the times"..

#74988 - 05/15/02 08:54 AM Re: Fear factory - Timelessness
Spider-man Offline

Loc: NY
MP3 and CD now I'm afraid tinfoil. You can still buy tapes here and there because folks still have cassette tape walkmans.

You might want to check out websites where you can buy separate songs and you can download them and burn them on to CD yourself. That way if you don't like the rest of the songs on the CD, you don't have to pay for them.
In the case of fear factory, they do a lot of very angry, very racuous stuff - which is, I guess, why I like 'em so much.

For the record, my wife and I still have an LP player...

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.