Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#74885 - 04/15/02 09:05 PM More Jefferson Airplane
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
Tinfoil, your song made me think of this one and my anti-depressants...

WHITE RABBIT
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Alice, when she was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#74886 - 04/15/02 11:15 PM Re: More Jefferson Airplane
Anonymous
Unregistered

..takes me back aways. I had finnally graduated from Tustin High School. Gotten away from my mother's incest. Fled to the San Fernando Valley. I was square,wore a crewcut. A geek extraordinaire. I was terrified of women,thanks to mom. Went all thru high school never touching a girl except to bump into them sometimes in the hallways. I'd apologize. On the Sunset Strip circa 1966 I saw kids my age having fun. They wer'nt afraid like me. I started with cheap Mexican weed. Saw the movie "The Trip". Dropped acid for the first time. It was called "Owsely" as I recall. Then I tried "Purple Haze" and "Blue Cheer". Decades later would come microdots,blotter,Orange Sunshine. And peyote,mushrooms. Even Heavenly Blue seeds from the grocery store. All were vacations. Sunday school picnics. The closest I could come to the afteraffects-reality of incest with my mother. Nuther good song from the album is "Today". "Today,I know what I want to do. But I don't know what for. Today,you look inside my eyes and I'm just not the same". A rage of confusion. "It's all for you". Indeed.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.