Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (WriterKeith, YYZGIRL, dan_in_newengland, Shyshark, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63575 Topics
444168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#74753 - 03/27/05 04:35 AM mystic river........
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
What the Fuck!

This movie is Horrible!!!
What a letdown, i mean how could this win so many awards???

There were so many parts that angered me .

like in the begining when Dan Boyle escapes and is back at home, one of the fathers utters "Damaged goods" about Boyle.

I don't need to see movies like this. I mean is this what the public really thinks happens to us--Is this what's supposed to happed, what we'll become or turn out to be. I mean, hell, what am I fighting for?!?!

Fk!! this movie. I hate it--no, too weak a word.
I loath/ detest this movie.

I have to believe that we (I) can change the out come of the future and that it can be better, brighter.
This movie sent me the message of 'why try or go on and continue, if its all goona end up shitty anyway.'

and I wanna cry- not for Dan Boyle and his fate. But what about his son, his little boy?!!

uhhhhhhhhhg!!!!!!

\:\(

sorry for the rant
Logan

-Blade Runner

#74754 - 03/28/05 12:36 PM Re: mystic river........
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Logan, if u hated this movie, you'd love Seabiscuit. Its just the opposite, it about resurrection, no matter how bad things go, they always improve.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.