Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (don64, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#7443 - 09/21/01 02:40 AM Please read, and pass it on!
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
If you were frightened off from reading "Words from my heart" because you thought I would launch into some politically biased tirade, please take a look at it. I went out of my way to avoid politics, because (as you will read) this is so much bigger than any national boundary or religious ideology.

I give express permission to everyone reading my post "Words from my heart" on the NOMSV website, to pass it on, by email, by photocopy, by snailmail, by word of mouth, I don't care. Use it in any way you wish. But please use it, and pass it on.

I can only hope that the lack of response is because I specifically requested you to not rush into a response.

But I feel like time is running out to encourage peace and enlightenment in these very scary times.

Jeremy

We're in this together.

#7444 - 09/21/01 09:19 PM Re: Please read, and pass it on!
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
Hey J.....It was a fine post. Don't be discouraged.......

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.