Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
3 registered (PhoenixRising, mike1965, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63108 Topics
441325 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#74432 - 01/20/03 02:49 PM Re: What books would you suggest?
Mark S Offline

Loc: England
Thanks Victor.

For the encouragement and for the title of the book.

I'm actually quite a way through the book. My big stumbling block was writting about the abuse, however I have been writing about it today. It was obviously upsetting but it showed the hard work during two years of therapy was time well spent.

The only other drawback my ex girlfriend used to read it, check things out, get me to explain things if she didn't understand etc. I suppose she was my editor. So I'm searching for a new one. Editor and girlfriend that is.

Mark \:\)

#74433 - 01/20/03 03:58 PM Re: What books would you suggest?
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Mark:

Hope the book can be of help.

I'm glad you're able to start writing about your abuse, as you write your own book. Look forward to reading it.

Hope you find a new editor and a new girlfriend--not necessarily the same person of course!--who can be really helpful & supportive of you & of your writing.

Victor

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.