Books, or any other reading materials or literature, are a passion with me. So is writing, tho I have yet to write a book or even a published article. I learn so much from reading; and the more I read, the more I want to write. (I guess that's why I write so much on this site! \:D )

My hope is that this forum will become a place where we male survivors & friends will share our opinions, ideas, thots, feelings, insights, etc that come from the words we read not only from books, but also mags, online literature, etc. It may help you to share it and it may really offer somebody else something they can really use. Share not only from literature directly about or for survivors, but also share what you learn about surviving & recovery from anything you read.

Another hope I have for this forum is that we will all be inspired not only to read more, but, as we share from what we read, to write more--whether in quantity or quality, hopefully both! ;\) My desire is that aspiring (or active) authors like myself will find support for writing here, and that all of us will find whatever benefit we can from writing.

Write On!

Victor