Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
9 registered (gettingstronger, don64, ethereo222, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441729 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#74069 - 04/17/03 08:15 PM Re: Polanski Wins!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire

#74070 - 04/18/03 04:02 PM Re: Polanski Wins!
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
People have a right to try to separate Roman Polanski's career from his character. For me it can't be done, and I have the right to disagree with those who try, and I do. In fact, I don't think it can be done. That's just my opinion--but it's my opinion.

The French leadership has a right to harbor this known perp and allow him access to a "successful"
career. I have the right to question where their heads & hearts (and other body parts ) are at, and I do.

Hollywood has a right to award an Oscar to a known
perp. I know where most of their heads & hearts & other body parts are at--in a very bad place. I have the right not to like it--and I don't.

Why am I so PO'd about this? Becuz I have the right to be, I guess...

Victor

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.