Here is a link (or address at least?) to a page on the survivor site Escaping Hades. It has a running list of movies, and some books, that could be triggering for survivor, which might or might not still be helpful to watch if prepared. You are able to add movies or books to the list.

I encourage you to take a look at this page, both for your own potential help and for ideas for sharing about this here at MS:

http://www.escapinghades.com/triggeringmedia.html

If there is enuf interest, if enuf of you think it would help, I am willing to ask if a page or something like this could be added here at MS, which would be more specifically for male survivors in its focus.

This could be kind of a movie/book review page or section, with emphasis on what was triggering or could be triggering, and how. Let me know what you think about this idea.

Another option would be to simply have ongoing threads for this in this forum & in Books.

Finally, we could just maybe be more aware & intentional in what we are already doing some here:

If you've seen a book or a movie that triggered you or could be triggering, post a brief review in Movies or Books. Just enuf to warn about the possible triggers, share how it might still be helpful to see if properly prepared, maybe ways it helped you, and maybe offer suggestions as to how to best prepare.

Again, let me know what you think...

Victor