Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64183 Topics
447870 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#73907 - 09/21/03 05:20 PM A class act !
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Today I've been off-roading, and the site was about 100 miles away.
But it was a fabulous drive there and back, the scenery is stunning, Linda was with me, the sun shone all day, and when we got there I begged a drive in a good motor, it's great to drive a Range Rover to it's limits off road.

And the music for the journey there and back ?

The Pogues !!

They cheer me up every time, and if the day's as good as this, well, what more can I ask for ?

Dave \:D

#73908 - 09/22/03 09:07 AM Re: A class act !
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. Glad you and Linda had a good time. Hope you did not damage the RR too much.

I did some late night inlining along the Toronto waterfront on Saturday. It was great. Met a lot of nice people and had a great meal. Got home at 1am with really aching legs but it was worth every twinge.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.