Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63103 Topics
441289 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#73436 - 06/17/05 01:56 AM edited
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida

#73437 - 06/17/05 04:25 AM Re: edited
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
SD - I really felt warm fuzzies reading that post! It is soooo different from your beginnings here. You have indeed learned a great if not one of the greatest lessons in life and as a CSA survivor...taking control of your life, sorting out what life has given you and making sense out of the chaos. To see yourself as you are and say "this is who I am" and this is what I am choosing to do about that. I'm glad you are finding your way through a very cloudy and complicated issue. I mean it in the most sincere and brotherly way as a fellow survivor, you are not alone!!! You make perfect sense! Thanks for sharing!!

Howard

#73438 - 06/17/05 05:26 PM Re: edited
puppy Offline

Loc: earth
i just completely admire your willingness to address the tough stuff in your life and really work at it.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.