Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63428 Topics
443423 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#73256 - 05/28/05 06:43 AM fear of intimacy
puppy Offline

Loc: earth
well i am posting messages all over here, ive been reading things on this site for about an hour and i am starting to feel like less of a messed up freak. i cant seem to 'date' at all. i try. ive had relationships bu i cant deal with intimacy. to me sex means being drunk. without lots of drinking, i cant deal with it. im a college student so i guess that is partly normal. but certainly not healthy. i have guilt about being gay. i confuse my sexuality with all the abuse crap. i cant separate one from the other. and its funny how easily all these thoughts are coming out right now, because i dont think ive ever even admitted any of this to myself. (cue the therapist). i dont know. i want to feel alive and i cant. i want to trust someone. and stop hating myself. im not sure what else i have to say. but yeah. this is a cool place to vent.

#73258 - 05/28/05 02:57 PM Re: fear of intimacy
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.