Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
3 registered (caesar14, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443466 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#7315 - 04/19/03 01:16 AM Memberships
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I finally signed up for a membership today and just wondered if there is anything else I have to do so I have full access to the member forum? Or is it just a matter of time and all of this will be available.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#7316 - 04/19/03 12:30 PM Re: Memberships
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Don,

Congrats for joining. I've never had reason to regret my joining MS back the end of last year.

You should be getting access any day now. From the top of the disucss forums:

Attention MS Members: If you are not able to access the MaleSurvivor member forums please contact the Administrator.

Hope this helps.

#7317 - 04/19/03 12:36 PM Re: Memberships
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
Don,
I just tried to join as well. However I had a bit of a problem with the system. After I sent my credit card info it said it was rejected. I went back to verify that my info was correct (and it was) and resubmitted it. I did this twice, actually, and it still rejected it. On the third time it said a payment was already made. I'm in contact with the administration because I was never able to fill out the correct forms. I don't know if anyone else has had problems with it.
mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#7318 - 04/19/03 02:05 PM Re: Memberships
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Don:

If I'm remembering correctly everything should kick in after a few days or so unless things have changed lately.

BTW I am proud & glad to have you on board as a member. You have been a vital part of this forum ever since I've been here & no doubt longer. You have also meant a lot to me personally. Thank you.

Mike:

Hey bro I'm glad you're joining up too! You've meant so much to me & so many others here. Don't give up; whatever's happening sure as heck isn't becuz we don't want you on board. As Jer mentioned
check with the administration if things don't clear up soon.

Welcome guys!

Victor

#7319 - 04/19/03 06:32 PM Re: Memberships
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey Mike,

Welcome on board and patience... hopefully you'll get full access soon.

jer

#7320 - 04/19/03 11:54 PM Re: Memberships
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
Hey Mike, welcome, again!

#7321 - 04/20/03 01:10 AM Re: Memberships
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I figured that I come to this site enough and get so much out of the place that the least I could do was join and help support the site. It is a very good site and a good organization.

Mike, I didn't have any problem with mine (or not that I know of yet). Some of these web thingys get a little touchy at times though.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#7322 - 04/20/03 02:19 AM Re: Memberships
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll get it straightened out shortly. I, like Don, came to the same conclusion. This site has helped me out so much that the least I could do is to join. I'm looking forward to digging into the members forum.
mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.