Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63548 Topics
444000 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#73212 - 05/03/05 01:20 AM Hi Danny, how are you doing?
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Danny, how are you doing? I have been back on the web site after being gone for a while. The wife is doing good. She had one of her nieces visit for a while, and I did not feel comfortable about getting on the site while she was here.

I haven't seen one of your updates, on how you are doing in your personal life in a while. So if I am not being to nosy, I thought I would ask how your personal life and business is doing.

#73213 - 05/03/05 03:53 PM Re: Hi Danny, how are you doing?
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
Thanks, cowboy, for caring. It means a great deal to me, and I am grateful to be in a place we it is safe to care and receive care from other men.

I'm glad to know that your wife continues her recovery and of course, that you are continuing yours.

I'll try to share a bit of what has been going on in my corner of the world sometime soon.

Meanwhile, just know that my life continues to improve as I continue to get better, thanks in no small measure to MaleSurvivor and guys like you.

Glad to see you back amongst us again.

Regards,

-Tony Joe White

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.