Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
5 registered (dan_in_newengland, JW1230, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447971 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#72977 - 12/02/04 10:27 PM "Hi"!! I'm New Here
MikeInFlorida Offline

Loc: Titusville
Hey Guys,

My name is mike, and I am new here. I am looking to make some new friends, and build a support group.

I am 42 years old, and honestly don't fel a day over 35. I am prior US Air Force, and was sationed over in Germany fot 2 years back in the early 80's.

My abuse started when I was just 10 years old. Let me back up, when I was just 7 years old my mom devorced my bological (real) dad because of his drinking problem.

I am the oldest child of 3. I have one sister 2 years younger, and one younger brother by 5 years.

My mom later remarried and my step father was a pedifile who focused on me from the time i was 10 until I was 17. When I was about 12 I started smoking pot which both my mom, and my step father smoked although my mom insisted that they never smoked in fron of any of us kids.

I would go and visit my real dad, and he would let me drink.

I feel that I must explain that the reason I drank, and smoked was to escape from my screwed up life. I knew that I was going to be mantally screwed up for the rest of my life, because of my #$#$%&#& !!! step father.

What I did not know is that my respect for authority figures would be destroyed, and to this very day I often find myself in the middle of rebelling.

Well, again "hello" and I am really looking forward to getting to know some of you.

With Love,

Mike

#72978 - 12/04/04 03:54 AM Re: "Hi"!! I'm New Here
Hurt Me No More Offline

Loc: Texas
Mike, Welcome to the group and Thank you for sharing. Like many others here, I can understand some of what you went through, and I am so sorry you had to experience things no one should. Trust me, I found friends here, you will too. In fact, I think you just found one. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. \:\)
TBear Dave

#72979 - 12/05/04 03:03 PM Re: "Hi"!! I'm New Here
MikeInFlorida Offline

Loc: Titusville
Thank you Hurt Me No More for posting here, and for willing to be my friend.

Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.