Newest Members
KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972
12419 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, finallyhere, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12419 Members
74 Forums
63767 Topics
445324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#72947 - 11/24/04 03:32 AM Re: Deleted
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Marc,
Congrats! Go for it, brother. Take the chance!
Casey

#72949 - 11/24/04 10:16 AM Re: Deleted
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Marc, you used a negative statement about yourself. This hurts your self image! I have only been here for a short time. But I already know that you are a sensitive person, who looks out for the feelings of others. This is a positive statement. Positive statements improve your self image. About what Angelo said, you can always lose fat. I don't think Angelo can fix his cruelty.

#72950 - 11/24/04 02:44 PM Re: Deleted
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi Marc,

He is the fool you are not an idiot he is, he is acting out of some sick power thing of his own. He is cruel ass. Know it canít feel good and sorry this happened to you.

Rustam.

#72951 - 11/24/04 08:56 PM Re: Deleted
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Marc,

I need not know what you or the idiot (yep, if he's a reader here, he's a frigging IDIOT!) look like to know a few things.

Would that I had someone like you to get to know in an intimate way. Had enough of looks ('Sides, ain't no Brad Pitt myself, so who'm I to judge?) because those who have pretty faces tell the most ugly lies. I look at the content of character, spirit, soul. And you, my friend, shine.

As for the idiot, well, his actions speak volumes too, and I wouldn't care if he looked like Hugh Jackman, I'd have nothing to do with him.

Marc, you are one to watch.

Love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#72952 - 11/24/04 09:26 PM Re: Deleted
brokentoys Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
Marc,
I have been fat until recently and have lost 1/3 of my body weight. People tell me I am skinny now (I'll take their word for it, I have a perception problem). I am the same person I have always been, I am just a different shape. Sometimes it makes me mad when people who would not give me the time of day before, talk or especially if they flirt with me now! I'm still me! I don't know this Angelo person, but if he could say something like this to another person, he is not even worth knowing, much less having a relationship with. I am so angry for you! Maybe I'm just extra sensative, but Angelo needs some help if he judges people this way. Marc, you are a nice person. I have never met you so I have no idea what your weight is, or what you look like, but what difference does it make? It's what's inside that counts, and inside you are a good person. Don't let this little SOB get to you!
Mike

Arnold Bennet

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.